Monday, August 9, 2010

Hey Everyone!

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."


Hey Guys!

It's been a while huh? I've been working a lot lately to cover up for the hours that I requested off. On the 19th of August, my family and I are heading to Philadelphia for the weekend and the following weekend, we're spending it in Springfield.

Mhh so what have you been up to then?!..

Besides work, I've been trying to enjoy the last weeks of summer. I haven't started on any reading for school, but will soon (: What else...My aunt, who's been on bed rest for some time now, had the baby. She was born premature at 2lbs and has to stay in the NICU for the next two or three months. Last, I've decided to get a new car. I will be paying for this car myself so I'm trying to save up as much as i can. Until next time.

Hugs&Kisses.

0 comments: