Friday, July 23, 2010

A Little Update (:

“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”
 
Hey Everyone!

I know it's been a couple days since I've posted a blog.  I've been trying to catch up with everyone before they leave school next year.  The past couple of days were very stressful and I haven't been myself lately.  Alot has been going on in my life and I just realize that I can't handle it on.  I put so much on myself and tried to accomplish many tasks at once, but I couldn't do it.

Lately, I've been trying to film some videos but then my camera broke, so I might have to film everything again using my laptop camera =/.  Its time for me to get back on track with everything and I'm trying as hard as I can to get through everything.  Only time will tell when the time is right I guess.

Hugs&Kisses

0 comments: