Monday, August 16, 2010

Summer is Ending!

"Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes."


Summer is coming to an end and school is just around the corner. This summer went by pretty quick. It felt like just yesterday, I was getting my books out of my lockers. Being the last summer of high school,  I wanted to be a summer to remember. I've had an amazing surprise birthday with my friends and a fun trip to Six Flags with my family. Turning 17 this year, I've grown for sure. After everything that has gone on in my life, I now know for sure that nothing can ever bring me down.

As to what will I be doing for the last weeks of summer?...

This Thursday, my family and I are heading to Philadelphia to spend a couple days with my family there. We found out that my cousin is expecting twins so why not drive and celebrate the news! (: Everytime we vacation in Philly, my family ALWAYS visit the same places. Its Atlantic City one night and the mall another night. Since we will be driving, hopefully I can catch up on some of my reading and get ready for the school year.

Following the weekend in Philadelphia, my parents planned a getaway to Springfield for the weekend. Since we live 2 hours away, we decided to stay for the weekend and go to Six Flags. One day we plan to spend in the water park and the next day we plan to just stay around the park.

This summer was a summer to remember for sure. My family was a big part of my summer as well as my friends. Although it started off pretty rocky, this summer is planning out to be one perfect summer.

Hugs&Kisses

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

<33